HOFMANN FACADES is the market leader for complex natural stone facades, which the company carries out under its own responsibility as a specialist planner, manufacturer and facade constructor for well-known architects and builders worldwide.
Whether geology, the development of complicated connection details & substructures, whether static calculation of three-dimensional elements, computer-controlled five-axis CNC production or new innovative materials & installation methods, HOFMANN FACADES has been combining highly specialized expertise and competence under one roof for 75 years.
In motivated interdisciplinary teams, even the most difficult projects are completed on schedule and within budget and the highest environmental standards are achieved with sustainable building materials and contemporary facade materials.
We are looking for someone to permanently strengthen our head office in Gamburg (near Würzburg)
Structural engineer/civil engineer (m/f/d)
- Study of civil engineering (Bachelor / Master of Eng.)
- In-depth knowledge of steel and/or construction
- AutoCAD, RFEM / RSTAB, 3D (Revit, Rhino) are an advantage
- English proficiency
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Static calculations for natural stone facades
- Construction of facade anchors
- Substructure made of steel / aluminum / UHPC
- Technical standards in US/UK/Germany (ASTM / BS /EN / DIN )
- Cooperation with our site managers and test statisticians
If you are interested in a varied job, do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Send us your complete application documents by post or email to the address below.